By using the volatilityscore.com web site ("Service"), which is owned & operated by Ravenlight Technlogies LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Ravenlight Technologies LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. Ravenlight Technologies LLC cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Ravenlight Technologies LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (including content and activity by users who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Accounts must be registered by humans and not by automated processes.
- All information on this site is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violations of rights.
- You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this site. If in doubt seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- You understand that Ravenlight Technologies LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, videos, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that some of the content used may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You expressly understand and agree that Ravenlight Technologies LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
- The Service is not an end to end solution for the client suitability process. Users of the Service will need to collect additional information about their clients beyond the results generated by the Service.
- Ravenlight Technologies LLC is not regulated or authorised to provide financial advice.
- Any client Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (e.g. name or email address) will not be shared with any third party without your express permission.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- All content, including but not limited to trademarks identifying us, graphics, images and text are solely our property or others. All content on this site is protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
- Other than browsing and using the Site for its intended purpose, you may not in any way duplicate, distribute, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in part or in whole, except when expressly authorised in writing by us.
- We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law, in equity or under international copyright laws for violations of these terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the site.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit or debit card account is required for paid accounts.
- The Service is primarily a subscription product. By signing up for a paid subscription you understand you will be billed every month until you cancel the subscription.
- If you do not wish to continue using volatilityscore.com, you do not have to make a payment but this does mean that you will no longer be able use volatilityscore.com.
- You are responsible for payment of any other taxes, levies, or duties which are applied or collected by your local authorities.
- Downgrading your Service to a lower plan may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account.
Ravenlight Technologies LLC does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If you are unhappy with the service and want a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time using the link in the “My Account” section of your account.
- Although Ravenlight Technologies LLC may contact you to ask why you want your account cancelled, your user data may be deleted without any such confirmation. After that time it will not be possible for Ravenlight Technologies LLC to restore any such user data.
- Ravenlight Technologies LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account, for any reason, at any time.
Ravenlight Technologies LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Any questions relating to the Terms of Service can be sent to Ravenlight Technologies LLC by emailing us at email@example.com. Violation of any of the terms above will result in the termination of your Account. You can review the most up to date version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this URL.